All visitors are obliged to follow the same in-hospital rules that apply to the hospital’s patients.
Recommended visiting hours are Monday-Sunday 10:00 – 20:00.
All visits that take place outside the visiting hours should receive prior approval from the department’s senior nurse or, if the latter is unavailable, the nurse in charge.
We kindly ask all our visitors
- To behave in a courteous and polite manner and not to forget that they are visiting a hospital
- To inform the HNRC information desk (I floor, left from the entrance when you enter) and the nurse in charge of the department of their visit
- To leave their coats in the cloakroom and wipe their feet carefully before entering the hospital, or change into a clean pair of indoor shoes (e.g. slippers)
- Not to visit HNRC when ill
- To stay in the department’s common areas and lobbies when possible. Our common areas and lobbies are equipped to ensure you a pleasant visit and your visit won’t disturb the privacy of the roommate of the patient you are visiting.
- Not to visit patients in groups of more than three
- To follow the recommendations and comply with the requests made by HNRC’s staff
- To leave the hospital as soon as their visit is over
We remind you that
- The possession and consumption of alcohol and drugs is not allowed at HNRC. It is also not allowed to visit the hospital under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
- Unauthorized people are not allowed on HNRC’s territory without prior permission from the staff. This applies both during and outside visiting hours.
- When leaving the hospital with a patient during visiting hours, you need to contact the nurse in charge of the department and our information desk (I floor, right from the entrance when you leave) before you go and after you return.
We wish you a pleasant stay at HNRC!
Thank you for your cooperation!