When coming in for treatment, please make sure you have the following:
- Identification (passport; ID card)
- Notice from Haapsalu Neurological Rehabilitation Centre stating that you have been invited for treatment
- Letter of guarantee (if applicable)
- Decision of the medical assessment committee on the degree of severity of your impairment and the loss of capacity for work
- Epicrisis, results from any previous tests and analyses
- Personal hygiene and care supplies (including diapers)
- Required assistive devices (wheelchair, rolling walker, orthoses, crutches)
- Medication you are currently on
- Indoor shoes, sports- and swimwear
- For young children please bring along all necessary hygiene supplies, a day’s food and the child’s favourite toy(s)
We recommend that you do not take any valuables or large sums of money with you to the hospital.
The money and valuables you do bring along can be deposited in the department’s safe.
We recommend taking with you
- Small sum of money / payment card
On the first day of your treatment we recommend that you arrive at the hospital before noon.
On the day of your arrival the catering will start from supper.
The hospital cafeteria is open 8:00 – 16:00. The cafeteria does not accept card payments.
Recommended visiting hours:
Monday-Friday 10:00 – 20:00
Saturday/Sunday/Holidays 10:00 – 20:00.